DynCorp International LLC. Recreation Services Task Lead - Contingent Upon Award in OCONABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
The Recreational Services Task Lead provides support to the Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) program for assigned base.
Principal Accountabilities (Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Assist with recreational programs. Facilitate games, contests, activities, supply and prize ordering.
- Develop information to build reports for each event, program or activity.
- Maintain facility specific MWR property accountability.
- Ensure adherence to all safety and facility procedures at manager’s direction.
- Assist in opening and closing facilities duties.
- Interface with designated government representatives and other contractor elements to ensure smooth operations and compliance with government directives, standards, and needs.
- Ensure necessary paperwork is completed and filed, entering information into computer systems.
- Provide customer service by greeting members, answering and directing phone calls, providing facility information, hours of operation and policies.
- Will be responsible for service coverage for the CRP (24 hours a day / 7 days a week) with sufficient trained personnel to support all morale welfare and recreation events and activities for approximately 3,000 customers visiting all CRP locations on a daily basis.
- Perform numerous forms of customer service.
- Provide various administrative services.
Perform other duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with management of all levels (to include multi-national staff, superiors, and ranking military officers).
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Ability to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years’ work experience in Fitness Management.
- Prior military experience or have previously worked as a Contractor in this position.
Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
Will be required to obtain flight line driver's license to operate vehicles on and around the flight line.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Job: *Facilities / Maintenance / Repair
Title: Recreation Services Task Lead - Contingent Upon Award
Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES-OCONABU DHABI
Requisition ID: PR1703925