DynCorp International LLC. Fuels Equipment Maintenance Supervisor in OCONABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
Supervises all aspects of the site’s FUELS program. Ensures compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and applicable USAF requirements. Develops, plans and implements procedures to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Monitors quality assurance in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Provides leadership and supervision to all FUELS employees.
- Assigns FUELS work taskings and sets work priorities.
- Coordinates FUELS support requirements with the Operations Manager and other functional areas.
- Reviews and implements FUELS reconstitution goals and ensures scheduled inspections are performed as required.
- Compiles information and submits reports on FUELS status, inspections, inventory, reconstitution and storage.
- Identifies asset deficiencies and submits Product Quality Deficiency Reports, as required.
- Determines root causes for ECA QAE and DynCorp International internal findings. Implements corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Submits Periodic Maintenance Inspection/Reconstitution crew size and man-hours data, as required.
- Accountable for the accuracy of timecards and ensures overtime is warranted prior to Site Manager’s approval.
- Ensures the review and verification of all technical inspections and functional checks, prior to shipping FUELS.
- Ensures employee performance evaluations are conducted as required.
- Ensures FUELS training is adequate for task requirements.
- Performs other duties, tasks and TDY travel as directed by management.
Performs other duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
Must have a working knowledge of personal computers, i.e. Windows, Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience supervising an international workforce is desired.
Must possess a valid local driver’s license. Experience & Education
High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 10 years experience as a fuel equipment mechanic and 8 years supervisory experience.
- Formal training in refueling maintenance is desired.
- Must be familiar with U.S. Air Force Vehicle Maintenance, to include OLVIMS.
Graduates of USAF Cryogenic Maintenance Course or equivalent regarded favorably. Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Works in normal office environment. Travel /Other
Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Job: *Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Title: Fuels Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES-OCONABU DHABI
Requisition ID: 1703600