DynCorp International LLC. Alternate Site Manager-UAE - Contingent Upon Award in OCONABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
Job Summary *
The Alternate Site Manager coordinates and oversees the day to day operations, maintenance, personnel, and services at assigned location ensuring quality to the customer.
Principal Accountabilities * (Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Manages basic support services and accompanying labor force for assigned location.
- Manages small team of U.S. nationals supervising skilled, semi-skilled foreign and local nationals.
- Ensure that all requirements are met as defined in the Performance Work Statement.
- Communicate new requirements, concerns, and issues to PMO for resolution.
- Ensure that requirements are met for employee health, morale, and welfare.
- Ensure that employees adhere the Armed Forces and host nation standards of conduct concerning in-theater operations.
- Effectively manage any employee management issues that may arise.
- Closely supervises equipment and material within assigned area of responsibility.
- Closely supervises the arrival, retrofit, and upgrade of equipment and material as assigned.
- Conducts the weekly and monthly collection of data for quality input to PEBs or AFEB.
- Submits timely reports required by the United States Government.
The Alternate Site Manager shall be responsible for the performance of the work and shall have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters
relating to the daily operation of this contract.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills *
- Shall be knowledgeable and supervise all aspects of assignment of qualified personnel, scheduling workload, developing programs and procedures to satisfy customer requirements, coordinating with on-base support, preparing official correspondence, evaluating improvement suggestions, and knowledge of chain of command and protocol.
- Compliance with fire, safety, and environmental protection requirements.
- Background displaying ability to staff, organize, lead and manage a diverse work force larger than 5 people.
- Willingness to travel and work in various locations in the world.
- Willingness to work shifts and extended hours in support of 24/7 operations.
- Willingness to learn about the cultural, economic, geopolitical, and/or military issues of the Mid East and/or Arab-speaking countries within that region desired.
- Ability to exercise discretion and make effective decisions.
- Solid communications skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work as a member of a diverse, dynamic team.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and sound judgment.
- Must be capable to obtain flight line driver license when required by COR.
Experience & Education *
- Minimum of ten (10) years management experience.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Organizational skills, computer literacy, and demonstrated expertise of research methodologies.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment *
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Job: *Facilities / Maintenance / Repair
Title: Alternate Site Manager-UAE - Contingent Upon Award
Location: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES-OCONABU DHABI
Requisition ID: PR1703923