Marriott Vacations Worldwide Sales Administration Coordinator in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
To perform all tasks necessary to process contracts related to sales of timeshare property in a timely manner. This includes all sales contracts involving right to use property, financed sales, cash sales, and any product to be introduced by Marriott Vacation Club International. Ensuring all contracts adhere to policies for the site and the company, as well as all legal and Audit requirements.
Provides organizational and administrative support to department(s) and its team members. Transmits information or documents using a computer, mail, or fax machine. Prepares letters, memos, and other documents using e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Processes incoming and outgoing mail. Creates and maintains computer and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, and documents. Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records of departmental activities and business transactions.
Follows all company policies and procedures, personal appearance are clean and professional, maintains confidentiality of proprietary information, and protects company assets. Communicates with others using clear and professional language, prepares and reviews written documents accurately and completely, and answers telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, supports team to reach common goals, and listens and responds appropriately to the concerns of others. Complies with quality assurance expectations and standards. Performs other reasonable job duties as requested by Team Leader / Manager.
Policies and Procedures
- · Maintains confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- · Protects the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- · Follows company and department policies and procedures.
- · Ensures uniform, nametag, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- · Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- · Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Maintaining Sales Administration Goals
- · Ensure the efficient flow of the processing of contracts and closing documents through correct process with standard procedure
- · To liaise directly with Sales Executive/Sales Manager /Broker ensuring all legal documentation is completed fully and correctly and returned in a timely manner
- · Coordinates with Corporate and MVCI Management on any modifications to contract paperwork.
- · Ensuring all contracts adhere to policies for the site and the company, as well as all legal requirements and all contract packages are complete with all legal requirements having been met.
- · Produces daily and weekly reports as requested relative to Sales and Marketing, cancellations and defaults.
- · Ensuring all corporate and accounting policies are followed and site remains in compliance with corporate, state and federal policies regarding sales reporting and cancellations.
- · Ensuring all contracts are processed correctly and timely manner, converted and batched with an emphasis on accuracy and efficiency.
- · Conducts daily reviews of available inventory, providing reporting and tracking as needed.
- · Ensuring timely notification to Owners / Sales executive on Collections, Document follow-up, cancellations and defaults.
- · Ensuring completing assigned Job Task, Goals and Training in timely manner
- · Follow MVCI and Marriott International policies and procedures.
- · Supports Sales and Marketing as well as New Owner Administration on contract work.
- · Communicate with co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- · Communicates to Membership Executives and Sales Management regarding status of contracts, additional information required, follow up needed, tracking, etc.
- · Prepares and reviews written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- · Talks with and listens to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- · Discusses work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
Working with Others
- · Supports all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- · Handles sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- · Enters and locates work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- · Transmits information or documents using a computer.
- · Enters and retrieves information contained in computer databases and software to update all the information's and records.
- · Prepare letters and other documents using e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- · Transmits information or documents using mail, or fax machine.
- · Operates standard office equipment such as telephone, voice mail, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
Safety and Security
- · Reports work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
- Diversity Relations
- English Language Proficiency
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
- Applied Reading
- Stress Tolerance
- Positive Demeanor
- Detail Orientation
- Time Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Microsoft Office
High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience
At least 1 year of related work experience
No supervisory experience is required
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled