Nvidia Sales Account Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to encompass PC games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people get along with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are currently recruiting a Enterprise Sales Account Managerto be based in Dubai.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager - UAE you are responsible for selling NVIDIA’s Products and Services to a few, large key Enterprise customers. Your ability to penetrate new divisions and organisations within your assigned accouis critical to your being successful in this role. Cross-functional teams from NVIDIA Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to demonstrate and exceed sales performance goals.
The essential responsibilities of the Enterprise Sales Manager are to work directly with assigned Enterprise customers to craft sales opportunities; and to work effectively across functions with other NVIDIA employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with prospects. Other members of the sales team may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determine if the customer has a valid business need for NVIDIA Products and Professional Services.
- Propose an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product in their own environment.
- Determine acceptance criteria for customer to judge the success or failure of an evaluation test project.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with existing accounts; follow-up to ensure all of their post-sales needs are being met.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NVIDIA customer references that can be utilized when reference selling
- Achieving Sales quota associated with your account, region or vertical.
What we need to see:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned region, working closely with Managers, Sales Representatives, and channel partners. Occasional travel outside of region required.
- A deep understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation.
- A detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure and Computing Architecture
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning a significant advantage
- A deep understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
- Significant knowledge and experience specific to the industry vertical or geography associated with the role
- Consistent sales performance in similar Enterprise roles.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Shown examples of success
- The ability to articulate what drives you
- A real passion for NVIDIA
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Posted 2 Days Ago
- Full time