Hilton Recreation Attendant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Recreation Attendant is responsible for ensuring the guest experience whilst they enjoy the Hotel’s Recreational facilities, including the Pool and Spa area. You will be responsible for the distribution of Pool towels to resort guests and provide them with a warm and sincere welcome. Monitoring the guest needs and safety is paramount to this role.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
- Greet guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome. Assist guests their needs related to the pool / beach area. Respond to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of general pool / beach area including emptying used pool towel bins, organizing pool / beach furniture, collecting towels, and neatly arranging the pool towel storage shelves.
- Confirm guest registration prior to issuing resort property
- Responsible for monitoring product inventory in order to minimize the loss of resort property
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with resort guests and other team members
- Ability to distribute and accurately monitor resort property
- Ability to extend arms, stoop, stand, bend, and walk in public areas for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain integrity of usage of pool / beach area by resort patrons only
- Ability to read reports
- Ability to write sign-out logs and monitor inventory
What are we looking for?
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous Customer Service experience, within the Hospitality Industry, is preferred
- All employees must ma intain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Intermediate English language skills
- Basic computer knowledge
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
Job: Spa and Recreation
Title: Recreation Attendant
Requisition ID: HOT0530S