Hilton Call Center Agent (Russian speaking) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A Call Center with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts accepts, delivers and responds to guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies and uses their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services and the local vicinity to respond quickly.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value of personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our guests a single rich experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Call Center Agent you will accept, deliver and respond to guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies using their knowledge of the hotel facilities, services and the local vicinity to quickly respond to the customer. A Call Center Agent contributes to the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both guests and management
- Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
- Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
- Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information as required
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
- Comply with brand standards
- Assist other departments as necessary
What are we looking for?
A Call Center Agent serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in the hotel industry
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
- Numerous landmark hotels around the world
- More hotels in construction
- Offering world-class spas
- Gorgeous golfing destinations
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Call Center Agent (Russian speaking)
Requisition ID: HOT0530F