J&J Family of Companies Business Technology Leader - IT Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Business Technology Leader – IT Manager to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The Business Technology Leader (BTL) has full accountability of J&J Technology Solutions and Processes for Janssen Middle East & West Africa (MEWA). He/she is responsible to work closely with business leadership teams and the broader J&J Technology Organization to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
Act as bridge between the pharmaceutical business and the J&J Technology Organization, understand core internal IT products and how they drive business value. Be the critical point of contact for IT to IT service delivery, drive business partners towards standard solutions and coordinate with other Business Technology Leader’s and Product lines
Shape the IT strategy for the MEWA region and select and drive solutions at a strategic level that will support and enable the business objectives
Identify business priorities and product needs, estimate and align IT capacities with business priorities.
Oversee investment, define business priorities and corresponding technology investments, and be accountable for operational IT expenses.
Be responsible for the deployment of the IT products and solutions to the local markets and constantly work to maximize their adoption
Business facing IT role with an end-to-end accountability for all IT related processes
The person needs to be able to act in an autonomous and authoritative way:
Functions independently with limited work direction and escalates as appropriate.
Provides work process reviews and provides balanced/constructive feedback.
Manages a team of IT people located in the different countries of the region
Connect: Cultivate strong relationships with local business partners, the broader J&J Technology organization, external agencies, partners, J&J suppliers, to develop deep insights into the needs of our business departments, customers, markets and communities.
Shape: understand industry and market trends, drive business process improvement challenging the status quo, act as change agent within the local environment helping business to adopt best practices and harmonized IT solutions. Communicate local market specificities, changes and needs towards regional & global teams.
Lead: Act as role model, contributing to the learning and sharing with other IT people.
Deliver: Deliver results by mobilizing people. Demonstrate an enterprise-wide mindset around solution development. Aligns goals with business strategy.
· 10 years of experience in senior IT and Business roles in a Multinational Corporation
· Minimum 3 years People & Leadership experience
· Minimum 5 Years in IT business planning, IT Continuous Improvement, IT Business Process Reengineering and Budgeting/Controlling
· Bachelor’s Degree and related professional IT experience
· Deep understanding of Emerging Markets business dynamics
· Proven ability to use quality and lean concepts for IT process simplification and customer satisfaction
· Builds networks that include peers and senior IT and business management across the J&J organization
· Can interact with all different levels of the organization to include executive management and board members
· Experience working with senior business leaders
· Proven track record of delivery in complex, ambiguous and changing environments
· Good business understanding of a pharmaceutical commercial organization
· Compliance knowledge as well as experience in working in a controlled and audited environment
· Is able to translate business needs into technical and process solutions
· Understanding of business issues and strategy, and the ability to factor them into technical direction and recommendations.
· Very good verbal and written English skills and communications abilities
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (8608)