Minor International Restaurant Manager in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
As a Restaurant Manager you will lead the operations of a specific Restaurant. Your key duties and responsibilities will be to ensure profitable operations, achieve outlet business goals, accurately forecast business demands, work with management to develop & execute the marketing plan, ensure the manning schedule is up to date, oversee regular preventative maintenance, maintain outlet safety and sanitation standards, and lead by example through a 'hands on' approach to motivate team members to excel. As Restaurant Manager, you will also manage team member performance, identify any training needs, develop and deliver the required training for supervisors and team members in an effective way to maximize guest satisfaction and develop team members to enable them to achieve their career goals.
• 2 Years previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations in an managerial role
• Passion for leadership and teamwork.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
• Excellent guest service skills.
• English : Intermediate both speaking and writing
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint
• Familiarity with social media and marketing analytics
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Creativity and commercial awareness