Fairmont Manager, Digital Marketing in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Digital Marketing Manager At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Digital Marketing Manager, where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings.
The luxury Fairmont Abu Dhabi Marina Resort will have 563 hotel rooms/suites, 249 Fairmont branded residences and 9 F&B; outlets along with large function facilities.
All of this will reside in two iconic towers which meet in a magnificent arch. The distinctively designed skyscraper, close to the Marina Mall at Abu Dhabi Breakwater (a manmade area of ocean walkways) will offer panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, the Corniche and the city’s famous skyline. The Fairmont Marina Resort will feature nine restaurants and lounges, Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge situated atop at the bridge between the hotel and residences, state-of-the-art meeting and function space, and a business center. Leisure offerings include an infinity swimming pool, kids club, fitness center, watersports center and Willow Stream spa.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director, Sales & Marketing responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Manage all activity within the digital marketing department, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Execute marketing plans and programs in conjunction with the Sales department to ensure profit growth
- Oversee all digital marketing initiatives for the hotel
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on
- Plan and oversee the hotels advertising and promotion activities, including print, electronic, and direct mail
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns
- Recommend pricing strategy for the hotel that will result in the greatest market share
- Work with the Public Relations department and artists to oversee copywriting, design, layout, and the production of promotional materials
- Follow the annual budget and administer that budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience within marketing required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and other relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements:Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in UAE. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist! Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi-Fairmont Abu Dhabi Marina
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Closing Date: 30.Apr.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: ABD00048