Moet-Hennessey Product Manager in United Arab Emirates
Société : LVMH Fragrance Brands France
Lieu : United Arab Emirates
Secteur d'activités : Parfums & Cosmétiques
Type de contrat : Emploi à durée indéterminée
Métier : Marketing
Expérience requise : Minimum 2 ans
Référence : LVMHFB00435
Date de publication : 27.06.2017
Our Dubaï Office is looking for a Product Manager dedicated to Middle East local markets. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the product manager will be in charge of implementing the local marketing strategy of Givenchy and Kenzo on Middle East local markets.
- be in charge of improving the sales and brands awareness with a special focus on department stores : Marketing animations, merchandising tools, CRM approach.
- develop digital activities.
- participate to the organization of the Beauty Advisors seminar with the training department.
- manage monthly meetings for all the office presenting the update of the marketing plans / new references or others information to share in order to give the same information to everyone.
- be in charge of preparing monthly sell out business review, launchs reports.
work on 360 launches and develop marketing tools for important new launches and coordinate the information and tools (marketing elements, guidelines,...) to send to all the agents all over the Region, manage at a daily basis the needs and requests to every agent.Profil
Graduated from a Business school or equivalent, you have 2 years of experience in marketing Your English is fluent. A good French level is a big plus. You like challenges