Citi MENAPT Commercial Cards Sales in United Arab Emirates
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17033015
Commercial Cards Sales in MENAPT. Key objective of this role is to source, engage and win profitable Commercial Card mandates from Corporate and Public Sector Clients within MENA
With focus on the MENAPT cluster, source new business opportunities promoting the Commercial Card suite of Products to Citi’s target market clients.
• Work with clients to fully understand their T and E and B2B processes with the intent to streamline and implement best practice solutions.
• Generate leads with the assistance of 3rd parties (Travel agents and Expense Management providers).
• Manage the sales process, presentation, negotiation, RFP handling, pricing, deal closure and account management on implemented deals.
• Convert pipeline into actual sales revenue.
• Lead and prepare Commercial Card client revenues/closing pitches/presentations etc.
• Meet all Sales Management goals tied to pipeline management i.e. CRM, Deal Review and Implementation Project Kick-Offs.
• Work with implementations/account managers to ensure deals closed our implemented effectively and efficiently to ensure revenue realisation and ramp-up.
• Actively share with Product Management Team new developments within the market updates and the competitive environment.
• Attend regular team and sales management meetings
• Opportunity to develop client relationship skills and attributes within EMEA and Globally
• Become an industry expert in all areas of International Commercial Card techniques and solutions
• Build network within TTS Sales and TTS Product Organisation
• Develop cross-sales skills for the wider TTS Product set i.e. B2B and T and E solutions
• Advanced Commercial Card product knowledge
• Client facing experience and ability to develop relationships and execute transactions. Extensive years of experience.
• Proven track record working in a Sales environment
• Market and Industry awareness
• Experience working with global Multi-National Companies
• Arabic language skills are an advantage for this role
• Ability to present to senior clients in a Sales environment
English is a must
• Creative, innovative, high energy with good judgement and a practical understanding of clients/sales dynamic
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop and build strong client relationships at a Senior level within the client organisation
• Committed and trusted team player with keen focus on deadlines
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Undergraduate Degree preferable
• MBA (desirable)
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer