Citi Marketing & Business Planning Manager in United Arab Emirates
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Marketing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17044676
Build prospect databases, track sales pipeline, CRM, meeting industry / trade associations, develop segment wise strategies, managing x-sell within the firm, and be a support to the business.
Citi Commercial Bank caters to SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) and MME (Mid-Market Enterprise) segments.
Business Planning and Analysis
• Help business in planning for the year plan (P and L and Balance Sheet)
• Establish the ME hub for analytics – Providing the much needed localized support for business analytics and decision making
• Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports on P and L and Balance Sheet as agreed with Business Management
• Work closely with the Country FinCon and regional team in London to utilize and enhance existing reporting tools to suit the market specific needs
• Preparing DFP for all markets - maintain trackers to show progress on Key Metrics VS plan to enable corrective actions required
• Provide sales monitoring tools necessary for effective implementation of Sales Pipeline/Tracking – making performance management measurable, transparent and efficient.
• Prepare decks for reviews/meetings with seniors/team
• Track overall sales and relationship pipeline funnel per Relationship Manager to ensure revenues are tracking to Plan targets
• CRM implementation and day-to-day management of CRM
• Identify revolving list of prospect new banking clients to help the business reach growing sales targets
• Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on new business activity and market performance.
Marketing and Partnerships
• Build partnerships with key industry and trade associations through which to market SME and MME banking services and extract a prospects base.
• Be responsible for CCB branding strategy, guidelines and implementation in conjunction with regional and global marketing teams
• Develop and implement cross-sell initiatives including sales campaigns and contests
• Manage CCB events calendar by planning and implementing events. Send quarterly feedback to region on the events update
• Provide regular newsletter inputs to the region by being able to understand deals and liaise with regional/global teams to ensure deals/events are featured
• Work closely with Marketing Services/PR teams to get opportunity to showcase CCB Seniors in media articles/quotes
• This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to build a career in Commercial Banking by working directly with Senior Management on various tasks.
• Communication: written and presentation skills
• Multi-management of numerous engagements
• Self-starter and self-directed
• Market Awareness
• Graduate in Business/Commerce or Banking Diploma
• Arabic language preferred
• Strong organizational ability
• Superior written and verbal communication
• Adaptability, Responsiveness, and Sound Judgment required
• Active Listening Skills, Research Skills, and Analytical Skills
• Cooperative, Detail-Oriented
• Problem Solver, Creative
• Ability to Work Independently and as Team,
• Ability to Multi-Task and comfortable working under pressure
• Strong understanding of technical matters
• Strong MS-office skills: Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Language skills: English, Arabic (Desirable)
• Sales skills
• Building Relationships
• Controls and compliance
• Integrity and Professionalism
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.