Schneider Electric Logistics Assistant (Temporary) - 3 months in United Arab Emirates
- Ensure customer orders are booked & acknowledged within 2 working days.
- Follow up of the deliveries & ensuring that deliveries are affected within commercial lead time/commitment.
- Managing & handling the contractual documents required for the specific customer/country: i.e., order acknowledgment, invoice, freight invoice, packing list, delivery note/advise, certificate of origin, legalization, inspection, etc
- Issuing a weekly order status by customer and follow up related corrective actions.
- Handle all administrative aspects with transport department for shipping.
- Provide information/services required by customer within the scope.
- Any Bachelor’s degree except engineering degree
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in order processing, supply chain and/or logistics field. Not mandatory.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates
Unposting Date: Jul 6, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003JXO