Citi Head of FX Corporate Sales – MENA in United Arab Emirates
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Institutional Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17049382
• Citi FX is a leading provider of Foreign Exchange products. With a focus on Corporate and Public Sector clients across the globe, the Cluster Corporate FX Sales team will lead the local FX sales teams and ensure we have the right conversations with our client and present them with the value-added advice, product and services for their specific needs.
• The Cluster Corporate FX Sales Head will define and drive the execution of the key FX Sales business strategic priorities in alignment with the Regional strategic plan and assuring the highest standards set forth by the Global FXLM business.
• The Cluster Sales Head will carry out the execution of the plan through the local FX Sales team in full coordination with the local and Regional Markets Heads.
• The role's main responsibilities are to roll out regional initiatives to foster revenue growth, increase wallet share and enhance efficiency throughout the various corporate segments (GSGs, TTLCs and CCB).
• Ensure that client communications and sales standards adhere strictly to Citi’s, and more specifically FXLM’s, policies and procedures and providing evidencing of supervisory oversight.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Deliver financial and non-financial targets utilizing Citi’s five leadership standards
• Articulate a plan to grow revenues, increase share of wallet and improve efficiency (bottom line growth).
• Implementation of the key strategies set forth by the Regional FX Management.
• Coordinate the execution of the eFXSolutions and FX Risk Management Solutions plans and achievement of the specific goals.
• Manage a team of diverse local sales forces. Certify the right placement of best performers through the various functions/countries and ensure the retention and development talent.
• Mentoring and guiding of team
• Supervisory oversight and evidencing of the same including not limited to adherence to all relevant policies
• Work closely with Banking, not only to leverage relationships but also ensure FX Solutions is integral to ongoing client dialogues
• Leverage internal relationships and work together with other Local and Cluster Sales heads in order to capture the cross regional flows and opportunities.
• Work with risk, legal, and other relevant partners to ensure transactions are structured robustly and relevant risks are identified and covered.
• Building a culture of responsible ethics and finance
Have a good understanding and experience of the following:
• Foreign Exchange markets and products including electronic platforms and corporate risk management
• Citi’s matrix organization by Product, Regions and Segments.
• Experienced manager.
• Citi’s internal sales production metrics, the several existing processes to generate such metrics, the several ways to present and reconcile such metrics
• Sonar and other internal CRM systems
• Sales process and best practices
• Working in high pressure situations with short time constraints
• Client coverage
• Interacting directly with colleagues at all levels of management
• Citi’s compliance, supervision and controls framework
• Deep understanding of Foreign Exchange Markets and business
• Previous experience managing people
• Strong leadership skills to inspire teams and drive results
• Team player who works well with others
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal, networking, cultural and communication skills
• Understanding of Technology trends and specific business needs in order to contribute and drive the regional and global technology prioritization lists.
• Knowledge of and familiarity with Markets products, internal policies and sales process
• High motivation, energy, tenacity and longevity to drive the business and growth forward
• University degree or higher (MA or MBA beneficial)
• Fluent in English.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer