Citi Credit Cards Product Manager (Affluent Segment), Processes and Capabilities in United Arab Emirates
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates,Dubai
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Marketing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17030761
The assets business in UAE and MENA is profitable and growing and include credit cards and loan products. We are looking to hire an extremely strong talent to drive Citi Credit Cards Premium products (i.e. Premier, Prestige etc.) for affluent market segments. Product manager is expected to drive all aspects of product management in this segment like Product proposition, Market tracking and Positioning, growing new customers while ensuring delivery of early performance of new vintages, Rewards and pricing management, driving digitization, delivering seamless customer experience, manage system parameters to ensure correct and timely delivery of new capabilities, etc.
In addition the product manager will have responsibility to manage rewards (processes, accounting, accruals, platform development, etc.) across all the credit card products in UAE and Bahrain.
• Execute on Cards strategies in the affluent-market segments and lead key initiatives to help grow a profitable business.
• Drive key elements of cards strategy around Product, value proposition, customer experience, digitization, advertisements and communication, product profitability and controls along all key areas.
• Track competition, regulations and industry trends. Position the product in targeted segments, enhance/align CVP and drive building scale while ensuring a profitable business growth.
• Manage and grow relationships with key partners like associations and co-brand partners. Work with partnership unit on key CVP partners. Manage all the elements of pricing and rewards program for the segment. Deliver the net IC objectives and manage technological, financial and accounting aspects of rewards.
• Partner with sales organization to drive acquisitions, i.e. sourcing/channel strategy, acquisition offers and new avenues to grow acquisitions. Work with portfolio unit to ensure NTB performance is in line with overall strategy, track key matrices closely and be responsible for delivery of new vintages KPIs.
• Work with respective process owners and stakeholders, improve existing processes to enhance client experience and own it e2e.
• Work with Technology on all required technology aspects of campaigns, including UAT test preparation and execution. Own system parameters to ensure right product delivery as per SOC and TandCs of the product.
• Leverage existing ECS+ marketing functionality / modules for campaigns, implement ECS+ test and control and campaign tracking.
• Work with cross functional stakeholders to ensure right level of expenses for cards business and take re-engineering actions to keep healthy expense ratios.
• Monitor processes within assets business to ensure controls through MCA.
• Be a strong partner to Risk and Compliance, ensuring a strong Risk Acceptance Framework is in place and followed, as well as solid controls along all key policy, regulatory and legal requirements.
• Work on adhoc projects from time to time to deliver overall objectives of the business.
• Ensure compliance with Legal and Regulatory requirements, procedures and controls, IS initiatives as all Citibank policies to have the product operating efficiently and effectively in the market.
Drivers Client Value
• Viewed as a key resource, partner and trusted advisor by clients.
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the customer’s world and tailors solutions to best support their interests.
• Understands well both the realities that clients face, and can drive meaningful change to improve that experience in a structured, meaningful way.
• Brings insight and innovative ideas that drive value for clients.
• Is passionate about winning; sets clear and challenging performance goals for self and the organization.
• Creates credible executable paths for achieving critical objectives and drives meaningful outcomes.
• Provides a clear and consistent line of sight to all team members regarding the most critical work activities.
Works as a Partner
• Treats people with respect and works collaboratively across boundaries to achieve shared wins.
• Demonstrates a global and franchise mind-set; promotes and values the unique ideas and perspectives of all team members.
• Partners with others to create strong buy-in and commitment for the best ideas and solutions.
• Transparent work style, willing to escalate issues in a structured manner.
• Supports and champions productive and innovative change.
• Demonstrates optimism and agility in adjusting to new and emerging opportunities and challenges.
• Prepares for the future by crafting forward-looking strategies and plans.
• Promotes continuous improvement.
• Leads by example.
Acts as an Owner
• Takes the initiative to solve problems, create contingencies and minimize risks in order to protect the best interests of Citi and its clients.
• Assumes responsibility and ownership for making difficult and bold decisions in order to support the business.
• Consistently makes decisions that serve the best interests of Citi and its stakeholders.
Builds Great Teams
• Serves the team and organization by actively teaching, coaching talent and growing team members’ skills and capabilities.
• Creates a positive team environment in which people of diverse backgrounds feel valued, respected and appreciated.
• Fosters meritocracy and inspires the team to stretch beyond what they thought was possible.
• Capable of leading complex teams that do not necessarily report in.
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred.
• Team player and is able to leverage central SME and cross functional resources
• Extremely strong analytic and program implementation skills required as well as ideally an in depth knowledge of cards business processes across functions
• High level of marketing knowledge to drive product positioning and growth
• Extensive direct, relevant experience on credit card technology systems and module from product/portfolio perspective.
• Strong and disciplined process creation and improvement capabilities.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritizes actions, and drive results with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness.
• Pragmatic problem-solver, forward thinker with independence of thought.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
• Knowledge of Citi systems, compliance, internal policies and current processes advantageous.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.