Marriott Room Service Order Taker – Female in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Marriott International is the world s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, ideally located alongside Dubai s largest private white sand beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your experience.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & MarinaPeaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The In Room Dining Departmentis the outlet looking after 294 rooms of the Westin Hotel and providing hotel guests with an outstanding service. The outlet is not only taking care of what hotel guests needs and requirements but also liaising with Front Office Department for special amenities to wow the guest.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly
- Know all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart and gives recommendations to guests upon request
- Answer Room Service Phone if and when required
- Responsible to co-ordinate all service requirements addressed to Room Service and ensure their immediate action,
- Aiming for the highest possible guest satisfaction.
- Perform tasks as per instructions from the immediate supervisor and as per duty schedule
- Make herself familiar with all relevant issues concerning the Room Service
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate supervisor
- Attend regular training session in line with the departmental SOP's i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, telephone manners etc.
- Flexible to work in other areas when required by the immediate supervisor
- Flexible to work in other areas and with working hours when required by the immediate supervisor
- Familiar with the company's internal policies and safety procedures and carries out other related tasks entrusted by the Room Service Manager from time to time.
- Be knowledgeable and upsell at every opportunity.
To move into this position you should have
- Excellent English speaking, listening and writing
- You should ideally have a degree / diploma in hospitality.
- High School degree.with preferable previous experiences in a similar role
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation
- Knowledge of Arabic and French are an advantage.
- Excellent team player.
Have an enthusiastic and positive personality
Micros, Microsoft office, Opera and other related operating systems
Passion for excellent service.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Organization: Westin Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001XA2