Marriott Multi-Property Recruitment Coordinator in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Reporting into the Complex Recruitment Manager for the St. Regis Dubai, St. Regis Al Habtoor Polo Resort, W Dubai and Westin Dubai, you are responsible for the day-to-day operation of this busy and dynamic recruitment function.
- Works with department administrators/managers to identify staff needs and to develop a robust recruiting/retention program
- Actively advertises job openings using multiple media types including internal job posting boards, the internet, job fairs, university career centers, job placement firms, social media, and networking.
- Utilize applicant tracking system for applicant/hire flow and reports.
- Responsible for reviewing applicants and screening potential candidates including initial screening interviews.
- Reviews and checks all candidate references.
- Maintains staffing matrix for organization.
- Schedules, coordinates and participates in interviews.
- Identifies to be the go to person for all recruitment needs for departments with excellent, approachable customer service for staff and candidates.
- Assists in new associate orientation sessions for new hires
- Coordinates and conducts exit interviews with exiting staff
- Summarizes results for quarterly review
- Assists with HRIS system, learning management system and file maintenance, document conversion activities.
- Assists with other recruitment tasks / projects
- Assists Human Resources Department with projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and understanding instructions in English and at least one additional language.
- Courteous & efficient telephone manner
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Proactive approach
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Influencing / coaching / counselling others
- Work on Own Initiative
- Customer Service Orientation
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Bachelor degree required.
- At least 2 year of experience in an International Luxury Brand Hotel in the same / similar field.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Marriott International standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Human Resources
Organization: St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001BXJ