Marriott Massage Therapist in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
- To assist the Lead Therapist in maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of operations.
- To ensure all treatments are carried out to the highest standards and targets are met.
- To maintain the five star level of cleanliness.
- Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment areas.
- To be aware of all treatments, retail, and any promotions offered at any given time.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa Manager.
- Assist with demonstrations/events as required.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the Spa Manager.
- To maintain the stock at the correct level following set standards.
- Follow all cleaning and sterilizing procedures set by the Lead Therapist.
- To use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary by the Lead Therapist.
- Responsible for keeping up the high standard of treatment and service.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored.
- To provide courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
- To assist in regular inventory counts and audits
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the Lead Therapist.
- To always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
- To be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
- To cover reception as and when required.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable by management.
- Massage degree required.
- High school degree required. Additional Beauty, Nutrition or Health education preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience as a therapist.in the luxury hospitality industry. More experience preferred.
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Guest focus
Build Personal Effectiveness
- Personality: Warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence in communication skills: verbally and listening.
- Exhibit self-confidence
- Make sound decisions
- Take initiative
Create Team Focus
- Build relationships
- Facilitate open communication
- Foster teamwork
- Promote team diversity
- Customer service orientation
Create High Performance Culture
- Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
- Effective organisational development
- Take ownership
- Results oriented
Lead Change and Innovate
- Build support for change
- Drive continuous improvement
- Share best practices
Other skills (Language, Computers)
- Fluency in English and preferably another language
- Basic computer skills
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Marriott standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Organization: St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170021BD