Marriott Marketing Manager - Westin Hotel in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests well-being, and we re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
The position is a dynamic andcreative marketer who is able to drive the integrated marketing strategiesdesigned to position the hotel in the country for domestic and internationalvisitors.
The position requires experiences in all aspectsof the marketing mix with a high end brand of a dynamic international businesshotel, understanding of Restaurant & Bar Marketing and operationalknowledge.
The marketing manager worksclosely with the key stakeholder of the individual hotel.
- In conjunction with the MultiProperty DOM , takes responsibility for the development and delivery of theannual Marketing plans and Marketing budgets in line with the hotel strategicpriorities and revenue target by market segments.
- Be responsible for theplanning and execution of content creation as well as the briefing to creativeagencies (including copy writing, photo/video shootings) ensuring delivery inadherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Drive the positioning andactivation of the restaurants & bars on the local market. Work withinternal and external resources to define clear positioning for each outletthat resonates under the overall hotel positioning. Develop & implementlocal marketing activities (including event strategy) aiming to engage withlocals and increase capture ratio from in-house guests.
- Act as a Brand Champion withthe hotel teams. Together with the General Manager, drive brand activation andensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotel messaging and guestexperience.
- Collaborates with the Digital Field Marketing Team to delivermulti-lingual tactical marketing campaigns in all segments.
- Pro-actively identifyrelevant marketing partners for the hotel and manage these relationshipsprofitably to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrichbrand experience.
- Drive loyalty Marketing:Focus on increasing engagement with Loyalty Members living in GCC through theorganization of events, and enhancing guest experience with Elite Members onproperty.
- Support sales team with thecreation of marketing collateral and tactical promotions associated with thekey market segments (E.g. Groups, Weddings, Suites,)
- Ensure full compliance with all Marriott Internationalstandards & programs.
- Champion and manage the Social Media strategy in linewith the brand positioning and hotels stories. Specific focus on onlinereputation management and guest engagement.
- Assist with all localpromotional activities that support the needs of the hotel andrestaurants/bars. This could include photo shoots, broadcasts, celebrityinterviews and other specific events that require personal attention. Alsoforge local partnerships and review opportunities for local level promotionsand sponsorships to gain recognition and beneficial status within thecommunity.
- Together with the Complex DOMtranslates divisional and global initiatives into the local environment andensures participation and compliance.
- Collaborates with the Dir.ofFinance to ensure compliance with the budgeted marketing expenses
In addition to the essential functions above, thisposition may be required to perform a combination of the following functions,with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined bythe manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
Professionally represent the hotel in community andindustry organizations and events.
Provide constructive feedback to all departments,specifically in relation to the repositioning of the Restaurants/Bars and BrandActivation efforts across all departments.
- Be a role model to all associates.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Theindividual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and beable to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essentialfunctions of the job:
- Mustbe able to speak, read, write and understand English, and preferably Arabic
- Excellentinternal and external communication skills, both verbal and written
- TrueBrand ambassador
- Eventmanagement / organizational skills
- Understandingof consumer trends in the digital sphere
- Innovative,proactive and resourceful
- Passionfor the travel & hospitality industries
- Abilityto analyze data and establish appropriate action plans
Minimum2 years of marketing experience
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Organization: St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001VBS