Marriott Marina Executive in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Developed in partnership with jeweler and luxury products designer Bulgari, our select Bulgari Hotels & Resorts are located in major cosmopolitan cities and luxury resort destinations. Join our team and help deliver the excitement, timeless glamour and heritage of the Bulgari brand.
- Taking inquiries for berthing, giving rates, selling memberships in the absence of Marina director
- Issuing Marina Contracts and renewals
- Updating all official boat papers, insurance, reg. Following up out of date documents
- Berthing Payment chase
- Updating Dock check and keeping up to date
- Working with finance closely
- General member inquiries, dealing with anything they need
- Taking meeting notes and issuing minutes
- Issuing staff notices, filtering down instructions to jetty team for the operation.
- Using VHF radios for incoming boats
- Filing all the official documents and update files, filing the work orders and delivering documents.
- Spread sheets for dockage log sheet
- Preparing wire transfer memos for overseas suppliers.
- Preparing PR s for non-stock items & follow up on LPO.
- Marina Member notices
- Cash handling.
- Preparing petty cash voucher to reimburse cash from accounts.
- Deliver all official documents to all relevant places
- Assisting front of house in all areas.
- Fluency in English is a must.
Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Ensure adherence to quality standards. Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Organization: Bulgari Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17000XQR