Marriott Loss Prevention Supervisor in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. A hotel which is dedicated to families and friends who want to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks will be offering. With 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun. Part of Marriott's Autograph Collection this amazing hotel offers five food and beverage outlets, two outdoor pools and a lazy river, a spa and health club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teens Club as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands ( the Lapita movement ). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
- Patrol all areas of the property; secure rooms; assist guests with room access.
- Conduct emergency response drills, daily physical hazard/safety inspections, investigations, interviews, and key control audit.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems. Authorize, monitor, and document access to secured areas.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations. Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of reports/documents, release information to authorized individuals.
- Defuse disturbances in accordance with company policies and procedures. Resolve safety hazard situations.
- Handle all interruptions and complaints. Escort unwelcome persons from the property. Ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage control laws. Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
Education: High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Work Experience: At least 2-years of related work experience and 1-year supervisory experience
Job: Loss Prevention & Security
Organization: Autograph Collection Hotels
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170010US