Marriott Kids Club Animator in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. A hotel which is dedicated to families and friends who want to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks will be offering. With 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun. Part of Marriott's Autograph Collection this amazing hotel offers five food and beverage outlets, two outdoor pools and a lazy river, a spa and health club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teens Club as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands ( the Lapita movement ). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
The Kid s Club Animator shall be responsible for the safe, fun and memorable experience the guests and members receive in the Kid s Club and activities operations. This must be creative, dynamic person to ensure all of the operations are geared toward guest enjoyment and excitement.
- Promoting healthy, fun activities for the children of the resort guests and members. Scheduling and rotation to ensure activities and events start on time and last the duration.
- To ensure that all Child Care procedures are in place and the area related to children activities is as per standard requirements.
- To ensure children are logged in and out of the area with due care and concern.
- To perform and record regular, structured checks on all areas of the club facilities as out lined by the Line Manager.
- To oversee all areas relating to children s activities and supervision.
- To devise a range of activities for all ages and abilities
- Supervise children in such a manor to ensure maximum safety at all times and control of all children during supervised activity/play sessions
- To set-up, promote & operate children s birthday parties to achieve department children s activity budgets through the active promotion of revenue generating activities
- Responsible for member and guest retention by creating a memorable experience for the children and parents.
- To report any damaged or missing items in rooms to the Kid s Club Assistant Manager for action and follow up.
- To hand over all Lost and Found Items with full detailed information to the Recreation Supervisor and Housekeeping in line with the hotel policy.
- To respect the privacy of the guests using the pool and beach facilities and the confidentiality of information.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Recreation Supervisor and the Assistant Manager.
- To ensure you read the hotel s Associate Handbook Guidelines and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To ensure that his / her fitness level and product knowledge is as per standard requirements related to Child Care / Kid s Club Operations.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Organization: Autograph Collection Hotels
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170021B5