Marriott Guest Relations Agent in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. A hotel which is dedicated to families and friends who want to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks will be offering. With 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun. Part of Marriott's Autograph Collection this amazing hotel offers five food and beverage outlets, two outdoor pools and a lazy river, a spa and health club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teens Club as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands ( the Lapita movement ). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
- Welcome all guests with a smile and maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet , bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedure and events.
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, package and discounts.
- Be fully aware of hotel credit policy and procedures and ensure that it s adhered at all time.
- Be knowledgeable and promote the Marriott rewards program.
- Keep yourself informed with all VIP arrivals.
- Ensure that all VIP room assignments are done 24hrs in advance and communicated to all departments
- Handle mail and messages properly and on confidential basis.
- Know how to follow all hospitality guidelines and daily service basics.
- Ensure that all guest problems are resolved by using Guest Response Program
- Use your Opera and other systems password with discretion. Log off the terminal when leaving the area.
- Have knowledge about the city, the local area and attraction to provide the guests with all requested information.
- Share, announce and display all VIP arrivals and introduce brief information about guests.
- Be aware of the front desk operations and help front desk associates when needed
- Be familiar with the AM, PM and night check list to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Ability to communicate with all managers, supervisors and fellow associates.
- Ensure the proper safety instructions are given before operating any equipment.
- Constantly monitor Food & Beverage buffets and ensure professional presentation.
- Monitor Food runners to ensure all supplies are up to the guest satisfaction
- Communicate any food and beverage related issues to concerned individuals
Having an experience in similar position for at least 2 years with a great deal interpersonal skills and good level in of physical fitness.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- PMS knowledge, Guestware, Microsoft office and other operating systems.
- Outgoing personality and outstanding guest service skills.
Job: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Organization: Autograph Collection Hotels
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170010X8