Marriott Finance Executive Administrator in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is a cosmopolitan city built on irrepressible ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world s tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm Jumeirah and now the landmark JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, it is a place for those who seek the best the world has to offer.
The Marquis brand is a quality standard for the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio, synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has instantly gained status as one of the region s most compelling destinations, offering service and facilities that have been carefully crafted around the expectations of the world s most discerning travelers.
Comprising two iconic towers, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai stands elevated above Dubai s Business Bay on Sheikh Zayed Road, the heart of one of the most desirable locations in the city.
The hotel features elegantly conceived accommodation, outstanding event and business facilities, a collection of 14 stylish bars and restaurants and the haven of health and relaxation that is Saray Spa and Health Club. A marriage of rich and colorful cultural inspirations and design finesse makes it a destination with distinctive character and ambience.
To perform all the administrative needs for the accounting department under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance. Also helping the accounting employees with prior authorization from DOF.
- College graduateSkills and Knowledge
- Leadership skills
- English language
- Training and willing to help continue the success of the property
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Make appropriate visits to government offices / vendors for deposit or clearance of contract.
- Maintain records of monthly DEWA (Dubai Electricity Water Authority), payments for all Tenancy Contracts, Hotels & Housing.
- Maintain records of monthly company mobile bills (Etisalat) and payments with pro-active follow-up with users.
- Preparing Monthly power point presentation (Financial Result- Hotel P&L, Forecast & Budget)
- Facilitate, review and approve tenancy contract.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable for tenancy contract payments/ cheques release.
- Assign the Finance Admin Clerk to attend housing final inspection, payment release and retrieval of signed tenancy contract.
- Preparation of Rent Refund calculation.
- Cashier witness duty when requested.
- Ensuring Finance Attendance is manually update in Oasys System
- Accepting all the cheques, log them into the spread sheet and submit to Accounts Receivable
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Service contract & Concession contract Dealing with all required Marriott insurance related & admin process of the contracts.
- Tracing Report make sure to notify the department head and vendor for renewal/ termination of the contract
- Tenancy Contract Administrating New Contract/ Renewal & Termination (checking all the required documents for DEWA (Dubai Electricity Water Authority) & Ejari Government process, deal with the PRO if all documents are correct).
- Tracing Report- makes sure to notify the associates and Landlord for renewal/ termination of the contract.
- Coordinating with Broker/ Landlord for getting the Housing Security Deposit & Housing Clearance
- Ensuring to collect the security deposit for DEWA and EMPOWER and close the account.
- Insurance (Hotel, Service & Concession) - make sure to notify vendor for renewed insurance and update the insurance file.
- License- makes sure to notify the PRO for renewed license and update file.
- Representing the Hotel in DEWA and Etisalat, to create our corporate account for both entities, taking care of all the issues related.
- Any other duties/tasks assigned by the Director of Finance.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170014KN