Marriott Female Fitness Trainer in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we ve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, it s not just a room with a bed that they re buying. It s an experience. We re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
- Basic Function:
Maximize guest satisfaction through maintaining and improving SPA/Recreation /Health Club services and hotel operational standards.
Responsible for the sale and effective day to day operation and maintenance of the fitness center.
Responsible for Guest Service, equipment, maintenance activities and promotion.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct an appraisal of all members and guests intending to use the Fitness Center in order to ensure their safety.
- Prepare tailored training programs as requested by guests.
- Supervise all guest activity and assist with instruction as necessary.
- Liaise with the Health Club Manager regarding development of new services for income generation.
- Carry out and supervise daily cleaning of all equipment and liaise with the Health Club Supervisor and Engineering department to ensure that all equipment are well maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all guests follow rules and regulations regarding safety, security and procedures.
- Plan and implement a program of activity to ensure a high throughput in the Fitness Center including competitions, social activities and marketing.
- To train, develop, guide and motivate colleagues
- To assist the guests with all different queries.SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONS
- Carry out all necessary administration, ie Purchase requests, store requisitions, reports etc.. pertaining the Fitness Center
- To be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of all equipment in the HC.
- To be aware and implement all relevant aspects of Health and safety legislation and company procedures therto.
- Attends training courses, internal & external which management deems as essential.
- To carry out any reasonable requests made by the management in the undertaking of any duties within the hotel.
Job: Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001KYE