Marriott Doorman in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. A hotel which is dedicated to families and friends who want to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks will be offering. With 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun. Part of Marriott's Autograph Collection this amazing hotel offers five food and beverage outlets, two outdoor pools and a lazy river, a spa and health club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teens Club as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands ( the Lapita movement ). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
- Greet hotel guests according to the Marriott International Standards
- Ensure that you are on time to your duty with clean uniform and well groomed.
- Be familiar with all hotel facilities, hours of operation and current promotions
- Assist guest with luggage, when arriving or departing from the hotel.
- Assist guest with loading/offloading form the vehicle.
- Be knowledgeable of all traffic regulations and abide by them at all times
- Maintain an alert position in the Entrance; do not form groups when not busy.
- Make sure to arrange traffic flow at the entrance of the hotel.
- Have knowledge of all Bell stand SOP s and LSOP s
- Be familiar with local area services, offices, attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Able to provide directions to various destinations within the city.
- Follows L.A.K.E program and suggests recommendations according to guest needs.
- Treat guest s cars with respect, and always be cautious while driving, if needed
- Respect the driving rules within the property at all times.
- Be familiar with different makes of car and their operation.
- Report any accidents immediately to the management
- Ensure that hotel entrance is clean, tidy and free of clutter at all times.
Ideally will have experience in a similar position for minimum of 1 year in a five star hotel
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Able to work under stress and flexible hours
- Physically fit
- Extrovert personality to assist guests.
Job: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Organization: Autograph Collection Hotels
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170010XQ