Marriott Culinary Admin in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. A hotel which is dedicated to families and friends who want to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks will be offering. With 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun. Part of Marriott's Autograph Collection this amazing hotel offers five food and beverage outlets, two outdoor pools and a lazy river, a spa and health club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teens Club as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands ( the Lapita movement ). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
To coordinate all administrative tasks of the culinary department and to regulate/meet deadlines. Proactively driving change and positively influencing transitions to embrace technology. Responsible for the continuous improvement and control of administrative systems and regulatory obligations of the Culinary department.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in similar position
- Pre-opening experience will be an advantage
- Strong communication, verbal, listen skills
- Innovative, consistent, pro-active and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a multi-cultural environment
- Cost awareness
- Knowledge about HR & L&D related matters
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
- Drive change, influence transitions, and actively seek and contribute to ideas and solutions for continuous improvement
- Analyze, recommend, implement and evaluate streamlined processes, procedures, systems and methods for transactional administration to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor standards to strive for best practices based on available resources
- Balance long and short term priorities to ensure current workflow is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure observance of all government department regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement effective internal communication tools within the business unit.
- Develop, implement and evaluate annual key objectives for the department
- Identify administration and operational issues and implement solutions
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with associates and external agencies
- Solve typical colleague issues and answer questions related to human resource policies and procedures
- Maintain office efficiency and services by planning and organizing layouts and equipment
- Prepare documents, reports and correspondence as required
- Participate in the daily briefing with related topics and input
- Take responsibility for own development and education
Organization: Autograph Collection Hotels
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170010J9