Marriott Bellman in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Lapita is a Polynesian themed hotel, located in the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts. A hotel which is dedicated to families and friends who want to stay close to all the activities that the theme parks will be offering. With 504 rooms, including 60 suites and 3 villas, Lapita is the perfect relaxation point after a day of adventures and fun. Part of Marriott's Autograph Collection this amazing hotel offers five food and beverage outlets, two outdoor pools and a lazy river, a spa and health club, Luna & Nova Kids & Teens Club as well as meeting and event facilities. The hotel's name was inspired by the pre-historic Pacific Ocean people and their journey and settlement into the Islands ( the Lapita movement ). The design draws its inspiration from the exotic Polynesian tropical landscapes, featuring Polynesian flowers, lagoon-style pools, and themed activities.
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
- Ensure that the bellmen delivers a warm arrival experience (Welcome module) to the guest as per the Lapita Brand Standard.
- Ensure that bellmen follows the 15/5 rule at all time.
- Ensure that bellmen delivers rooming based on the Lapita Brand Standard.
- Ensure that bellmen deliver the luggage to the room within 10 minutes upon arrival and brings down within 10 minutes upon departure.
- Ensure that bellmen delivers a warm departure experience (Farewell module) to the guest as per Lapita Brand Standard.
- Ensure that luggage storage and inventory security measures are met at all time.
- Responsible for bellmen scheduling as well as updating their records. Maintain necessary back up for each pay period to ensure proper payroll for bellman.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; assist in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Coordinate daily activities of bellman including completion of Bellman Daily Checklist, organization of bag storage area, porterage, group arrival/departure information, buggy maintenance
- Responsible for training new members of the bell team in accordance with Lapita Brand Standards and all relevant Job Aides.
- Responsible for coordinating bellman positioning in the lobby and at Front Desk/ Clusters
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (Escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way).
- Ensure that the bell team adheres to all grooming standards and hygiene practices.
Previous experience working within hotel operations or similar environment preferred
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and own the guests;
- Identify yourself with the hotel s brand and operating philosophy;
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of internal and external customers;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Have the potential to develop into a leader, motivate and develop self and other associates;
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Have knowledge of hotel computer systems and other IT related applications;
- Uphold ethical business practices. Education or Certification
Job: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Organization: Autograph Collection Hotels
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 170011AP