Marriott Bellman in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is a cosmopolitan city built on irrepressible ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world s tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm Jumeirah and now the landmark JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, it is a place for those who seek the best the world has to offer.
The Marquis brand is a quality standard for the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio, synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has instantly gained status as one of the region s most compelling destinations, offering service and facilities that have been carefully crafted around the expectations of the world s most discerning travelers.
Comprising two iconic towers, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai stands elevated above Dubai s Business Bay on Sheikh Zayed Road, the heart of one of the most desirable locations in the city.
The hotel features elegantly conceived accommodation, outstanding event and business facilities, a collection of 14 stylish bars and restaurants and the haven of health and relaxation that is Saray Spa and Health Club. A marriage of rich and colorful cultural inspirations and design finesse makes it a destination with distinctive character and ambience.
To welcome and escort our Guests, ensure that their luggage is handled as per brand standards of Marriott International, focus on ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represent concierge department in resolving any guest or hotel related situation. Maintain the flow of guest traffic and direct guests within the hotel.
- Guest experience in a five star hotel or similar, local knowledge, good command over English Language.
Skills and Knowledge
English Speaking, Local Knowledge , Arabic Speaking
Education or Certification
- Higher Secondary Education.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Ensure all guests are Welcomed to the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai as per Marriott International Brand Standards..
- Be familiar with all hotel facilities and their hours of operation.
- Demonstrate Aggressive hospitality and guest engagement at all times.
- Support the implementation of 1st 10 program according to local government regulations.
- Ensure luggage carts are neatly arranged in their designated area at all times.
- Issue Luggage tags for all baggage received by carefully counting them in pieces.
- Fill all details in the luggage tag with Guest name, date time and your name.
- Supply a copy of the luggage sticker at the bell desk with your name to identify and send luggage to guest room according to the name by the bell captain.
- Follow up of received luggage every 15 minutes to ensure no delay in delivery of luggage.
- Fill in runner position at the lobby as scheduled by the Bell captain and replace runner position under situations required to move away due to a guest request needed to be attended by you.
- Store the luggage only at permitted areas and attend the luggage at all times while in public areas.
- Bending, Stooping and Lifting a weight of 30 lbs or more may be required.
- Maintain a straight and alert position in the hotel Entrance and in Lobby; do not form groups when not busy.
- Take the initiative through Empowerment to ensure complete Guest Satisfaction.
- Identify and take utmost care with guest s property whilst loading and unloading from car or any other means of transport the luggage carts.
- Escort the guest to the room and provides familiarization of hotel and rooms the guest in his room.
- Be knowledge of all Bell stands Job aids.
- Be familiar with local area and location of Company offices, banking institutions, Shopping malls, Restaurants, etc.
- Handle distribution of Newspapers to Guest rooms.
- Keep logs updated with accurate information at all times.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and wear proper uniform.
- Promote actively hotel transportation and products to guest as services with full knowledge of the product.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Job: Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 17001B59