Marriott Admin Assistant to GM in United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we ve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, it s not just a room with a bed that they re buying. It s an experience. We re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Manage the day-to-day running and administration of the Executive offices of the General Manager in a courteous and professional manner befitting a prestigious 5 star hotel.
Provide and maintain the highest standards of administrative support to the General Manager.
Major duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of letters and correspondence.
- Receiving and distributing all incoming mail.
- Take and redirect telephone calls for the General Manager where appropriate.
- Maintenance of diary & appointments to ensure that appointments are honored, meetings attended and deadlines met.
- Handling travel arrangements and accommodation where appropriate.
- Taking, typing and distribution of minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of VIP and complimentary forms.
- Maintain accurate and efficient filing systems, nsuring timely, safe follow-ups and traces, including logging cheques received.
Handle and respond to guest complaint letters.
Prepare gift vouchers, prizes, donations, guest cards, letter of thanks, reports as requested.
- To proactively engage in the development of processes and methods to improve the service and efficiency of all areas of the role.
- To build external relationships in the community.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Location: ARE-United Arab Emirates
Requisition ID: 1700259L