Hilton Guest Relations Supervisor in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
A Guest Relations Supervisor supports the needs of VIP Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Relations Supervisor, you will support the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Guest Relations Supervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist Front Office Manager with the daily operations of the department
- Check Guest arrival reports in advance and communicate daily with Housekeeping on room allocations for VIP Guests
- Manage special room assignments and suite occupancies
- Assist with welcoming VIP guests by escorting them to the Executive Lounge and to their rooms
- Ensure all VIP room standards are met and amenities are in place before arrival
- Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Maintain inventory of Guest amenities
- Demonstrate current knowledge of all hotel products and services
- Offer a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
Guest Relations Supervisor serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in a managerial role within a Guest Relations department
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Guest Relations Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT046Y6