Hilton Tennis Instructor in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
What will I be doing?
As a Tennisinstructor, you would lead and organise group and individual exercise programmes to help people to improve their health and fitness. Your work couldinvolve a range of activities or you could specialise in a particular one.
- Demonstratingactivities for clients to follow
- Supervisingclients to make sure that they are exercising safely and effectively
- Leadinggroup Tennis classes
- Creatingpersonal Tennis programmes
- Givingadvice on healthy lifestyle
Monitorthe misuse of equipment
- Deliver awide variety of group sessions specifically tailored to the overseasenvironment
- Promotethe Tennis and fitness programme and actively aim to increase participation
- Takepersonal responsibility for the maintenance and security of equipment and the satisfactoryappearance of the Health Club/Equipment to ensure the meeting of guestexpectations.
- Workindependently to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to allguests using the Tennis/fitness equipment each day
- Helporganize and host social events, deliver briefings and generally interact withguests at all times.
- Beflexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, withinreason, as requested by your manager according to training you have been given.
- Ability todeliver fun, varied, safe and beneficial fitness sessions.
- Knowledgeof current Tennis/fitness industry developments
- Knowledgeto be able to plan and advise on guest fitness development and lifestyleprogrammes
- Spinal cord injury management.
- CPR and basic First aid skills
- Monitoring clients
- Doing personalised training
- Motivating clients
- Recording client progress
- Teaching client new techniques and exercises
- Analysing data collected
- Readjusting Tennis programs
- Oversee the Gym Operation when not engaged in Tennis Activities
- Assists with court maintenance, and tennis facility.
All Tennis Sessions are going to be paid at an agreedrate/commission by the Hotel Management.
Individual targets might be set.
What are we looking for?
A Tennis Instructor serving Hilton Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Able to read and write in English and preferably another language
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Must have at least 12 monthsexperience in the hospitality industry. More experience prefered.
- Musthave at least 12 months experience as a Tennis Instructor. More experienceprefered.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Tennis Instructor
Requisition ID: HOT042IR