Hilton Lobby Hostess in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
A Hostess is responsible for make the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome, assisting the guests to sit and later give them a warm send off. To assist in all ways to provide the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
Ensuring a smooth service sequence taking account of the service standards and the satisfaction of guests. Increasing sales by providing specialist advice and active selling.
- Ensure a consistent and convincing standard of service and maintain all the service standards and WA Policies.
- Deliver a personalized service to every hotel guest, using the guest´s name whenever possible and successfully creating a lasting, unforgettable first and final impression.
- Constant promotion of additional sales
- Active contribution to service
- Guarantee a cost conscious manner of working
- Participate in internal meetings and training courses
- Care of guests from arrival to leaving the outlet in accordance with the standards
- Conscientious and correct execution of the Team Leaders’ instructions
- Active promotion of in-house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services of the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all F & B outlets.
- Take over from the previous shift and obtain all relevant information at the start of the shift as regards volume of business, VIP guests, tasks to be clarified and completed and special events.
- Perform Hostess duties in any F&B outlet, as well as Business Center duties when needed during conferences and events.
- Know how to use the Micros cash system. Draw up invoices at the end of the working day. Correct booking and cashing up if necessary for all services provided. Booking of all transactions.
What are we looking for?
A Hostess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Comply with all Waldorf Astoria company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the F&B Manager, GM andWaldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts.
The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Lobby Hostess
Requisition ID: HOT044ZW