Hilton Kids Club Counselor in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
A Kids Club Counselor is responsible for providing a caring and safe environment for children to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while building and maintaining good parent/guardian relationships.
What will I be doing?
As a Kids Club Counselor, you are responsible for providing a caring and safe environment for children to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Kids Club Counselor will also be required to ensure overall needs parents/guardians are met. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide a caring and safe environment for children
- Prepare a clean play area before after each session with the necessary equipment
- Assist in maintaining appropriate health and safety standards in the working environment and follow company policies and procedures
- Supervise children while parents/guardians are using the hotel facilities
- Work in close partnership, develop and maintain good relationships with parents/guardians
- Schedule and coordinate children activities to maximise attendance
- Maintain the crèche's diary and schedule staff accordingly
What are we looking for?
A Kids Club Counselor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ level 2 in childcare and education or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own
- Previous experience in similar role
- Full disclosure by registered body
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa and Recreation
Title: Kids Club Counselor
Requisition ID: HOT045ON