Hilton Head Waiter/Waitress - Levantine/Arabic Restaurant in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
A Head Waiter/ess is responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while having extensive knowledge of menu offerings.
What will I be doing?
- To follow andcomplete any instructions given to you by your Senior Head waiter or any seniormember of staff.
- Todemonstrate respect to management and staff while addressing them.
- Help toensure the smooth running of all guests’ requirements and Standards of Serviceare maintained at all times.
- Toimplement policies and systems as required under the guidance of the management
- To ensurehot beverages are served by Hotel Standards and in the required time.
- Toeffectively manage your Staff time and productivity whilst at work.
- To ensurethat the cleanliness and organisation of your team are within the managementguidelines.
- To ensurethat all the elements are present in order to secure a smooth and efficientservice.
- To ensurethat appropriate mise-en-place has been prepared.
- To supportyour staff, and operate as a safeguard in times of crisis.
- To keep ahigh Standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- To approachguests in the correct manner as lay out by Hotel Standards.
- To use theguests name whenever possible, in accordance with the Hotel Standards.
- To trainnew waiting staff
- Assignopening and closing duties
- To attendbriefings and departmental meetings.
- Act inaccordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correctprocedures when the situation arises.
- To seethrough and to completion opening and closing procedures
- To carryout additional tasks as instructed and by reasonable request from the seniorteam.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined by the hotel.
What are we looking for?
A Head Waiter/ess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Experience in a Steakhouse environment is required
- Ability to either speak German, Russian or French is required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Head Waiter/Waitress - Levantine/Arabic Restaurant
Requisition ID: HOT0496N