GardaWorld Cash Services Travel Coordinator Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Req Id 72403 - Posted 08/08/2017 - International Protective Services - OSI (Operations Support International) - UAE - UAE - Dubai
Travel Coordinator / Fixed Contract (6 months)
GardaWorld International Protective Services / Reporting to Travel Manager
Place of work/Travel:
Dubai, UAE with limited travel throughout the Middle East where the company has operations. GardaWorld also has office locations in Washington DC, Belgium and London that may need occasional visits.
Contact and Cooperation
Internally: Companywide with a focus on Operations.
Externally: with consultants and third-party suppliers/ travel agents
Job Outline: (to include, but not limited to)
Reporting to the Travel Manager, The Travel Coordinator will provide travel and administration support to GardaWorld consultants. The position will involve liaison with other agencies to provide full travel administration including booking of international flights on SABRE, hotels, production of itineraries and maintenance of flight planner documentation.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- To provide travel and administration support to various projects in various locations to include direct liaison with senior project staff and other agencies;
- To cover other GardaWorld projects when other office members(s) on holiday/sick;
- Liaising with other agencies to provide full travel administration including booking of international flights, hotels, production of itineraries and maintenance of flight planner documentation;
- Liaison with sub-contractors on daily issues (pay, administration, accommodation, compassionate cases, etc);
- Booking of flights using SABRE software - in liaison with travel agents, attend SABRE training if necessary;
- To assist with telephones, prioritising calls, relaying messages and screening calls as required;
- Manage emails, prioritization, categorization, response/action when required;
- Organise and maintain numerous excel spreadsheets;
- Diary scheduling and maintenance/organisation of appointments;
- Liaise with visa companies, submit and compile visa applications, work to deadlines;
- Member of the 24-hr Oncall Rota – to deal with any queries/flight changes etc. required out of normal office hours;
- To cross reference travel/hotel invoice from supplier – ensuring that all costs are correct and any queries have been actioned;
- To ensure the most cost effective and cheapest route is booked that limits hotel usage and travel days;
- Be aware of new routes available and price up accordingly;
liaise with Operations Support, HR regarding consultant induction material to ensure compliance prior to releasing travel
Refer to GardaWorld Authority Matrix
The Travel Coordinator is accountable to the Manager, Operations and Recruitment for their responsibilities stated in this job description. These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through the mid-year and annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of their KPIs.
- Works productively in a high pressure environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and keeps to schedules.
- Writes and speaks clearly, succinctly and correctly
- Proficiency in MS Office; Excel, word.
- Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organized way.
- Follows directions and procedures.
- Works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary.
- Focuses on customer (contractor and corporate employee) needs and satisfaction
- Works in a systematic, methodical way
- Demonstrates integrity and upholds ethics and values.
- Works well within a team
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role
- BTEC Diploma or similar qualification in Travel & Tourism preferred
- Experience with SABRE is desirable
Location: Dubai, UAE, Uae