Flowserve Corporation Temporary Employee Outside Sales in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Sales Engineer (Flowserve Seal Products) is responsible for all sales and marketing activities in assigned accounts in Kuwait. Achieving sales revenue and profit targets within the designated territory as set by Sales Manager. Provide hands on site support for seal services based on the situational needs. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery,
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
. Create an awareness of Flowserve amongst clients and potential customers by providing information on Flowserve Seals product range and related services.
. Identify customer requirements and offer Flowserve scope of supply and explore new areas of business development.
. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through effective customer service, technical assistance & prompt after sales service.
. Generating customer quotations for products and/or services, costing each opportunity and ensure minimum margins, as agreed with Sales Manager/Division Head, are maintained or exceeded.
. Maintaining existing customer base within the designated territory and identifying new prospects and converting such prospects to customers and develop new customer & vendor base.
. Meet and exceed monthly/annual stated targets for incremental business & assist the company marketing activities.
. Liaising with Accounts Department to determine level of credit, if any, applicable to an account and ensuring payment is received from customers for orders completed by Flowserve.
. Manage the appropriate stocking levels to ensure that client orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
. Ensure all transactions are carried out in compliance with the applicable standards, Company Quality (ISO) procedures and provide advice to the QHSE Department of any non-conformance issues.
. Report & document the activities carried out in line with the documentation requirements of the company.
. Follow necessary safety regulations, applicable work instructions, operating procedures, method statements, etc. as required, in carrying out the jobs. Use proper PPEs, spares, tools, equipment and accessories to the optimum utility.
To be successful in the role, the employee should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
· Extensive knowledge of mechanical seals.
· Prior experience on sales or marketing mechanical seals within oil & energy and related industry.
· Hands on experience (site) of mechanical seal
Skills / Abilities
· Ability to analyse market potential and present Flowserve as their preferred supplier.
· Ability to build customer relationship and generate enquiries.
Attitude / Behaviors
· Willingness to work a flexible work schedule.
· Commitment to continuous improvement in Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment (QHSE).
· Education and Experience: Engineering Graduate calibre with minimum 4 years experience in mechanical seals sales.
· IT Skills: Computer literate with experience of MS-Office applications.
· Communication: Advanced presentation, report writing and interpersonal skills.
· Adaptability & Reasoning: Ability to resolve common problems & concerns of customers in a professional manner.
· Certificates/Licenses: Bachelors Degree in mechanical Engineering and preferrable with GCC Driving license.
· Health: Must be in good health and pass local government fitness test.
Iraq National hired thru an approved agency in Iraq
Job Posting Category
Employment Type Full time
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required
Other Posting Location
Country United Arab Emirates
Req ID 36948BR