State Street SSGA Sales Analyst - Level 4/AVP in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Overview of role:
We are looking for a junior sales/relationship management person to join our dynamic SSGA Middle East & North Africa team. You will be a key member of the Dubai team supporting the efforts of our senior business development staff.
You will join an ambitious and entrepreneurial client facing team covering a range of client segments with a strong focus on Official Institutions, pension funds and asset gatherers.
You will need to collaborate with colleagues in investments, research, and marketing. The role requires energy, flexibility, curiosity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We want you to develop a deep understanding of the SSGA franchise and of the Middle East market to deliver optimal support to our MENA desk. If you do well, this role will fast-track you to become a full-time relationship manager.
What we will ask you to do:
- Maintain strategic account plans updated on a real time basis and prepare briefings for senior and executive management professionals who interact with our clients
- Update and improve our regional country profiles for the MENA region on a quarterly basis.
- Be the Sales Force champion for our Dubai office: maintain client/prospect contact information, update sales and business at risk pipeline on an ongoing basis, maintain and improve our MENA Dashboard, produce weekly/monthly MIS reports for management.
- Lead our marketing and PR campaigns in close collaboration with our EMEA Marketing team and lead the organization of our SSGA conferences in the region and abroad.
- Be the go-to person for Middle East industry, competitive and market intelligence and keep an eye out for macroeconomic developments.
- Support the sales team on RFP's, product information gathering and client-centric research origination/dissemination.
- Act as back-up relationship manager on certain client accounts as required
- Harness the expertise of our internal specialists (e.g. portfolio management, OIG, portfolio strategy, research, Cash, SPDR, etc.) in order to deliver a consultative sale to clients.
- Monitor key product performance and liaise with portfolio strategists to ensure transparency with our client base.
- Help coordinate client training programs.
- Build strong, positive relationships with key internal groups.
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards and ensure compliance with all internal requirements.
What we would love you to be:
- Academic background in finance, economics, business or a related field.
- Ideally fluent in Arabic, though not mandatory.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A good problem solver and trouble-shooter, with the ability to identify and analyze issues with the creativity and energy to solve them.
Who you are:
- You are bright, curious and entrepreneurial.
- You want to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
- You are motivated and keen to deliver the best possible result to clients.
You understand and embrace the importance of risk excellence when doing business in emerging and frontier markets.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: SSGA Sales Analyst - Level 4/AVP
Job ID: 170870
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: UAE - Dubai