Honeywell Sr Customer Consultant Digital Services in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sr Customer Consultant Digital Services
Customer Consultant – Maintenance and Digital Services Sales
Customer consultant – Maintenance and Digital Services Sales, Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) has an excellent opportunity for a Gulf Customer Consultant Maintenance and Digital Services Sales. This position reports to the Regional Sales Leader Service, Gulf, and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the newly created 1st and 3rd party Maintenance , Digital Services, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud and Buildings “Internet of Things” (IoT) solutions and related service business with initial focus on Gulf District.Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit within Home and Building Technologies (HBT). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in the installation and service of critical building systems, including Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Building Automation, Fire, Security and Energy Management.
As the Maintenance and Digital Services Sales CC for Gulf, you have to achieve the financial / non-financial goals through the implementation of new customer acquisition sales strategies, tactics, and processes leveraging Honeywell and Third Party software based solutions to solve new customer’s most critical business problems. You will utilize your experience in the Software, Building Services, and Software as a Service (SaaS), solutions industry to lead innovative software based services and solutions to new customers.
This position interfaces with the Field Services Business Leader, Honeywell Technology Organization and the local Honeywell Building Solutions on financials, processes, and operational initiatives to ensure maintenance and Digital Services growth objectives are achieved.
• Provide profitable and strategic sales growth, drive customer acquisition, establish market demand and grow business exclusively with new customers.
• Develop new business opportunities with the HBS Digital Services Portfolio (Vector Apps, Outcome Based Services, Sentience Cloud, Data Analytics and Reporting) including Third Party Software Portfolio of new offerings through understanding of market trends, key players in the market and next generation technologies in assigned markets.
• Responsible for achieving Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets (Orders and BGM) while monitoring and optimizing pricing policies.• Yearly Order target $ 5 million
• Monitor strengths and weaknesses of the Digital Services value proposition and making required adjustments based on market intelligence working closely with the marketing, technology and Regional Sales leader.
• Manage and maintain all sales related activity management through the accurate, timely and detailed use of the Saleforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation.
• Leverage strength of HBT/HBS by utilizing available resources and 3rd party suppliers and software eco-system partners, while aligning corporate sales initiatives.
• Must be willing to travel as necessary throughout the target markets in Gulf including periodic overnight trips.
• Bachelor’s Engineering Degree.
• 10 years of Software as Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, Mobility, IT, Apps or related business to business industry experience in the commercial and institutional buildings markets.
• 5 years of Software Sales Leadership experience selling to directly to end users.
• 10 years sales experience in the commercial buildings industry.
• Proven experience building and growing a sales Business.
• Local market knowledge.
• Consultative selling experience.
• Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
• Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
• Excellent Negotiation Skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers.
• Leadership Skills, with the ability to define vision for the organization, rally the team around the vision, set high expectations and manages to expectations.
- Job ID: HRD1633
- Category: Sales
- Location: Dubai, DBA ARE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.