Oracle Senior Sales Consultant - HCM in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Sales Consultant - HCM
We are delighted to announce a fascinating career
opportunity for a suitable candidate that has experience in the HCM software
We are recruiting a Cloud HCM Presales consultant to assist the Inside Sales
Representatives to drive the sales of Oracle Cloud HCM solutions across ECEMEA.
Candidates should have experience at configuring or implementing Oracle HRMS
or other leading HCM packages.
PREREQUISITES (MUST HAVE):
- A working knowledge of Business Applications, preferably those in the HCM
- Experience in Software (by working for a Software or Hardware provider in a
Presales, Consulting or Implementation capacity).
- Strong presentation and customer-facing skills (to be proven during the
- Fluency in English, and Arabic is a prerequisite, while fluency in
additional languages would be beneficial.
- Strong academic background from one of: Information Technology, Computer
Science, Business or similar.
- Experience in implementation or Presales for one or more of HCM, HRMS is
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle products. Deliver
focused Oracle sales consulting expertise.
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and
differentiators of Oracle compared to the competition. Create and deliver
customer presentations that articulate Oracle’s value to the customer.
- Build and deliver compelling customer demonstrations to contribute to sales
- Work closely with Sales Representatives and customers throughout the sales
cycle to ensure product selection.
Help gather and promote important customer references and success stories.
Represent Oracle at marketing events relevant to the industry.
Own the functional and technical responses to RFIs (Request for Information)
and RFPs (Request for Proposal)
Maintain in depth and up to date industry knowledge.
Maintain up to date knowledge of competitive industry/product/solution
offerings whilst ensuring competitive knowledge is used to win the product
- Seeks out innovative & logical solutions to customer business problems
and customer satisfaction issues by applying Oracle product and technology
- Responsible for discovery calls, solution architecture definition and
delivery of solution-based demonstrations to customers.
Strategic planning and account development.
Provide product and solution positioning training to sales associates.
Possess the ability to work positively and creatively with customers when
business requirements are vague or nonexistent.
- Actively participate in technical teams to develop and document business
requirements against the Oracle application set, including FMS, ERP, HCM, CRM,
Acts, where required, as lead architect in support of the delivery team.
Contribute positively to Oracle Digital Applications revenue and margin
- Demonstrate clearly and continually a professional, courteous and
"customer centric" approach during all customer interactions.
- Work with supporting Applications Sales resources (ex. Sales Consulting,
Product Managers, Business Development Consultants) to create demand for agreed
Oracle application cloud solutions, and assist in the identification and
development of effective Sales Programs to generate new business opportunities.
- Provide regular training and updates on Oracle Application solutions to
members of the sales team including but not limited to product features, value
propositions, competitive positioning and caveats.
- Educate and enable Oracle partners on where and how to identify opportunities
with new and current customers regarding the Oracle Systems solution offering.
Demonstrate knowledge of market and IT industry from a technical perspective.
Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Oracle Application products, as well
as competitive products and technologies and industry trends.
- Additional tasks as may be required from time to time.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire