Fairmont Room Attendant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Housekeeping Attendant’s primary responsibility is to provide our Guest with a clean, comfortable, and properly maintained room. The Housekeeping Attendant creates memorable Guest experiences by observing guest preferences in the room. Housekeeping Attendant works closely with other colleagues and departments to ensure that the guest receives an exceptional product and service. A fantastic entry-level opportunity in a company where you can truly develop your hospitality career!
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Just minutes from Dubai's key attractions, our hotel is linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre. Ten contemporary dining experiences intrigue the palate, our signature Spa and health facilities offer a wealth of amenities, including two terrace sundecks complemented by handcrafted mosaic swimming pools. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Assistant Executive Housekeeper, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates the Fairmont’s Service Plus Standards in all interactions
- Ambassador of Fairmont Dubai by providing memorable Guest experiences
- Responsible for the daily section assignment in cleaning Guest rooms and public areas to hotel standard
- Monitor daily operating supplies of their floor pantry, including chemicals, linens, amenities and Guest room stationary items
- Report for duty punctually; wearing the correct uniform as stated in the Uniform and Grooming Policy of the Hotel
- Responsible for personal appearance and hygiene is to hotel standard
- Attend daily briefing in Housekeeping office conducted by the Department Leaders
- Ensure key control procedures and adheres to Hotel’s policies with regards to security
- Report observations, requests & inquiries, and Guest concerns to Floor Supervisor or Office Coordinator
- Performs other additional duties and special projects at the direction of Housekeeping Leaders
- Follow Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure adherence to Fairmont’s Code of Ethics
- Must possess outstanding Guest service skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal and written communication skills
- Must be Guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, posses strong initiative with observational skills & attention to details
- Proficient in English language (verbal and written) with a second or third language as an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be a strong team player with departmental cooperation
Physical Aspects of Position: Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont Dubai
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: DBI01997