Fairmont Promotions & Partnerships Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Promotions and Partnership Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Promotions & Partnerships Manager, where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 381 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and loungeA total of six food and beverage outlets on property plus 24-hour in-room dining—offer a mix of culinary and entertainment options that mirror Dubai’s cosmopolitan air including a Mediterranean and a Brazilian churrasco experience. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Communications and PR, the responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute to the overall strategy, performance and profitability of Fairmont The Palm.
- Manage all activity within the partnership marketing and sales department, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Oversee all membership marketing initiatives for the hotel for Health and Beach Club, Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club
- In conjunction with the Director of Marketing and Communications plan and oversee the hotels membership advertising and promotion activities, including print, electronic, and direct mail
- Develop membership drive campaigns, maintain resort database and ensure activity calendar of communication is developed and executed
- Develop social media content and creative
- Provide direction and monitor ongoing execution and reports program compliance as it pertains to Operational team
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on
- Recommend membership pricing strategy and packaging strategy for the hotel that will result in the greatest market share
- Execute partnership marketing plans and programs in conjunction with all aspects of the Hotel to ensure return of investment
- Negotiate pricing deals with suppliers to ensure quality of produced materials at best possible rate
- Management and coordination of Events; Wellness, Afternoon Tea, Festive, National day
- On ground brand exposure throughout the hotel
- Manage Sweetbeam and internal cross selling/ marketing tools
- Develop strategicPartnerships with airlines, fitness, lifestyle brands
- Develop the travel trade and MICE media database and features for the hotel
- Develop DTCM relationships across all intl branches for media, events and monthly newsletters
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and other relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Work experience in travel, hospitality 4 + years
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visithttp://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont The Palm, Dubai
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 15.Jul.2017, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: PMI01531