General Electric Project Manager - ME in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing implementation for GE Healthcare Digital projects, will work with clients and GE employees to plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
• Primary customer contact for the duration of each project, resolve specification issues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate/coordinate with staff as appropriate
• Proactively provide customers with product and services information and project updates
• Identify opportunities for customers to get the best value out of GE Healthcare Digital products
• Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets
• Manage a network of resources (including contractors) in support of project execution.
• Identify opportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customer and satisfy our profitability requirements
• Take part in the writing of reports that describe the results of a project
• Participate in the development of proposals for projects
• Manage the project budget and timeline and ensure the resources are available to complete the project within budget and on time in order to meet customer obligations
• Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
• Negotiate change orders with the customers
• Professionally represent GE during all customer communications
• Lead a varied staff that will include employees, customers, partner companies, or subcontractors
• Managing the delivery of various IT large-scale complex technology projects
• Accountable for Revenue forecast and targets for assigned Projects on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 5 years of experience in an engineering or project management position)
• At least 4 additional years of experience in a project management, engineering or manufacturing role
• At least 2 years of project management experience working in a lead capacity implementing projects in a field environment
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to travel 80 %
• Fluent in English
• Previous experience in the software industry, preferably software services
• Understanding of GE Healthcare Digital software products
• Undrestanding of Radiology Workflow
• PMI Certification
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Dubai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.