Honeywell Product Manager EMEAI - Fluorine Products in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Product Manager EMEAI - Fluorine Products
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Product Manager in the Advanced Materials Fluorine Products group. Reporting to theDirector, Product Management, andto the Regional Business Director.The Product Manager is responsible for managing all product-related activities for the region across all business segments: Foam, Industrial Products, Automotive and Refrigerants. The successful candidate will work closely with global product managers, supply chain, regional tollers, sourcing and the sales organization. He will also partner with the regional marketing team and regional management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization's product portfolio.
Honeywell is a leading innovator in the development and production of high-performance fluorocarbon refrigerants and thermal working fluids. Our customers include original equipment manufacturers, service technicians, facility managers and consumers around the world. We manufacture and supply economical chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) replacements and non-ozone-depleting hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) refrigerants, and low-global-warming-potential hydrofluoroolefin refrigerants, for automotive, home, commercial and transportation uses. These products are sold under the Genetron and Solstice brand names.
- Regional portfolio and profitability review responsibility for all product linesacross all business segments: Foam, Industrial Products, Automotive and Refrigerants
- Lead price and commercial channel analysis: identify and execute margin pocket improvements.Support regional team with development and/or implementation of pricing policies.
- Lead regional product fulfillment process ensuring Honeywell meets strategic goals, contractual requirements and meet customer service level expectations
- For EU28 Own F-gas quotas management
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or technical discipline is required
- Significanthands-on experience in a project or product management role
- Proven marketing strategic, analytical and implementation skills
- Knowledge of F-gas regulations
- Proficiency in SAP (or similar ERP), Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts
- High commitment to excellence
- Must possess a combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results
- Ability to balance theoretical thought with practical
- Ability to link strategies to financial results
- Proven strategic marketing skills with the ability to practically apply to their product line
- Ability to lead projects and teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables
- Ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- Creative yet pragmatic problem solver
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Plant operation and supply chain experience a plus
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3961
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Dubai, DBA ARE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.