Cisco Partner Account Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Partner Account Manager
- Location: Dubai, Dubayy, United Arab Emirates
- Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
- Job Id 1206472
What You'll Do
The Partner Account Manager inCisco is the key contact for our Partners. You will own and nurture therelationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
Imagine participating majortransformational projects in industries from manufacturing to retail togovernment. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banksreinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. Youcan do it today with us.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customerrelationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience andbecome your partners’ trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Partner AccountManagement Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members todeliver complete business solutions.
- Work as closely the Cisco sales team, to drivethe strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order tomeet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets areachieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunitieswithin the partner community.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthlyforecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities,market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenuetarget.
At Cisco you will be the first tobenefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable youto be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take thebest.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and productsthat make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems andhelp them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts inan unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Salesprofessionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Join the Partner Sales team in Dubai, and makeamazing things happen.
Who You Are
- 8 years of sales experience in a dynamic IT,Software, Services and Solution business.
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline orequivalent.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of atechnology-based solution to the customer.
- Understanding of and ideally have relationships with technology Channelpartners in the region
- . +
- Mastery in developing trusted customerrelationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state ofthe art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Confidence in applying business and financialexpertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internalresources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things.We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that giveus smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in stylewith unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works,lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, techgeeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths tocreate best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels ourinnovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how CiscoEmployees MakeImpossible Possible
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.