Takeda Pharmaceuticals NEMEA Market Access and Commercial Director in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The role is responsible for serving as strategic partner and leading the development, execution and monitoring of Market Access, Pricing and Public Affairs strategies and tactics to maximize patient access to therapy across NEMEA, aligned with company’s strategic direction.
Maintaining sharp understanding of healthcare environment, business goals and strategies; driving and delivering commercial excellence across NEMEA through Business Intelligence and Sales Force Excellence functions.
The role will serve as a Company ambassador, responsible for strengthening, developing, and influencing external policy and regulations to support Market Access, while enhancing and protecting the reputation of the Company with local authorities and relevant stakeholders.
The position will directly report to Area Head and be a member of NEMEA Executive Committee (EXCOM).
The position is responsible for:
· Market Access
· Sales Force Effectiveness-Excellence
· Business Intelligence
· Business process excellence and optimization that involves but not limited to Risk Management and Project Management
· MBA preferred with min. 15 years of total experience in Pharma / Life Sciences
· Significant years of experience in a Pharmaceutical environment with at least eight years of solid Market Access experience in a medium to large size reputable, multinational and local organizations
· In-depth understanding of pharmaceutical industry, preferably both in specialty and primary care therapeutic areas
· In-depth knowledge of NEMEA’s product portfolio and track record of developing and integrating strategies that allows patient access
· Good understanding of the regional healthcare environment, legal and regulatory frameworks that would affect the business and develop or implement strategic initiatives
· Excellent knowledge of Market Access, Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Affairs, Government Affairs and Reimbursement , Government Affairs
· Experience with monitoring development and implementation of integrated, market access strategy and policy operations
· Experience of preparing and submitting Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions, value dossiers, Health Economics (HE) publications a plus
· Strong network in regulatory bodies
· Has business acumen, and with strong strategic and analytical thinking skills
· Experience in regional roles is an advantage
· Solid experience in product launches and ability to drive launch excellence across the Area
- Strong project leadership skills and ability to develop and track KPIs aligned with the Area strategy
Title: NEMEA Market Access and Commercial Director
Requisition ID: 1701792