Procter & Gamble Management - Associate Legal Counsel - UAE in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
For over 175 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
The Associate Legal Counsel will provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business across the geographic area of theArabian Peninsula (UAE,Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait,andYemen), supporting the Selling & Marketing Organization and especially the HR function.The role is basedinP&G’s regional office in Dubai.
- General legal support across multiple legal entities in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
- Support the HR, Sales, Marketing, and Finance organizations in the respective activities.
- Drafting recommendations for clients across the business, which includes contracts, labor issues, anti-trust, pricing, promotional activities, consumer protection, and stewardship.
- Advising on corporate compliance – FCPA, local laws, and company policies.
- Advising on privacy, cybersecurity, and IT laws and policies.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of contracts, including distribution (key focus area), purchase, promotions, talent, media, IP, and agency agreements.
- Managing outside counsel on litigation; focus on brand protection, IP, customs, and labor matters.
- Manage corporate secretarial duties.
- Deliver trainings on anti-bribery, anti-trust, privacy, digital, marketing, IP, labor laws and policies across the organization and plants.
- Work on strategic projects as part a cross-functional project team.
Keeps up to date on relevant changes in laws, with occasional external engagement.
A qualified lawyer with 2-4 years PQE working experience
- A corporate/commercial background
- In-house corporate experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Arabic (written and spoken)
- The role requires occasional travel in the region.
- Required Basic Skills: o Analytical skills o Problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues o Communication skills and ability to work in teams and under pressure o Ability to manage sites remotely
Note: Experience is not required for LLM degree holders.
Title: Management - Associate Legal Counsel - UAE
Requisition ID: LGL00000517