General Electric Lead Contract Performance Management Specialist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Lead Contract Performance Management Specialist demonstrates accountability for daily operating functions, customer satisfaction, and company objectives. In this role you will integrate with customer process and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
• Act as the single point of contact to the customer for timely and satisfactory resolution of concerns and attend customer daily meetings
• Responsible for knowledge of assigned products, their associated configuration installations, and repair structure
• Gather and analyze the shop and tear down repairs for trends and provide reports to the customer as required
• Effectively handle queries from assigned customers and be knowledgeable of and sensitive to business, social, and cultural issues significant to their customers
• Initiate, analyze and maintain service billing and tracking including issuance of service dispatch orders
• Prepare, update and submit reports on daily stocking levels, top removed parts, monthly withdraw, TAT for repairs and quarterly reviews
• Responsible for daily monitoring and verification of withdrawals, replenishment of available parts and to drive fulfilment of repair orders
• Responsible to identify program cost productivity
• Carry stock check audit for inventory as directed and work closely with warehouse team
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
• At least 3 years working experience in a customer support role
• Knowledge and experience with airline processes and data systems
• Knowledge and experience of aircraft systems components
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• PC proficiency
• Sound business acumen
• Able to effectively interface with internal and external customers
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Strong project management skills
• Six Sigma trained
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Dubai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.