Honeywell HRS Operations Specialist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Timely delivery of high quality customer service in line with Honeywell processes and policies mainly within the Middle East & Turkey region. Closely co-operates with the regional HRS team and all related departments and also works in partnership with different Service Hubs like Prague, Bucharest, India.
- Processes connected to on-boarding and new starters administration (contract preparation, tax related documents, probation period admin, progress tracking and all necessary arrangements).
- Exit administration (e.g. preparation of employment confirmation, communication to respective departments).
- Leave administration (e.g. sick leave admin, system updates, registration, unpaid leave and unauthorized leave administration, T&A administration incl payroll data transfer and data inputs, labor accidents leave).
- Benefits administration (eg. health and disability admin, pension management, local benefit admin incl. EE contact center and payroll data transfer, car fleet administration incl deduction, taxation and allowances).
- Changes and transfers administration, contract changes and extensions, transfers, marriage, Visa coordination, relocation management, permanent residence (letter).
- Employee letters (e.g. verification letters, reference letters incl. system updates, communication of relevant data to local authorities, medical check admin).
- Solve data request and other individual HRS email & letters.
Specialized services as per country requirements.
Finished High school education
- Fluent English - speak and write in English on a daily base
- Knowledge of Arabic will be considered as a big plus
- Experience of working within an HR functions is beneficial
- Experience in Customer Service environment is a plus
- Customer Focused - understands customer requirements and priorities, has a can do attitude
- Basic IT knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Local labor law knowledge of supported country is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detailed oriented; orientation to details and task-driven person
- Effective communicator: demonstrated clear written and oral communication; excellent listener
- Able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with clients/colleagues/suppliers at all levels.
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Six Sigma/Lean training a plus
- Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision for routine tasks by following instructions and applying Honeywell policies and procedures.
- Able to multi task
- Responsive, keeping deadlines & meet Service Level Commitments
Job: *Human Resources
Title: HRS Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: 00353268